THE REASON TIMO WERNER CHOOSE CHELSEA RATHER THAN LIVERPOOL.

“I agreed [to join Chelsea] a few weeks ago,” Werner told Sportbuzzer.
“The whole thing was quite unproblematic because I had a lot of time to think about it before the coronavirus period.
‘It’s no secret that there were several offers.”
When asked if moves to Liverpool or Manchester United were ever on the cards, Werner replied: “It could have been. There were some top clubs who fought for me.
“The entire Chelsea package was the best for me, my game and my career.
“Money played the smallest role. For me money was never a decisive factor, [if it was] then I could have gone to China.
“Chelsea is a top destination in European football. There is a really good team at Chelsea with high quality, we want to challenge at the top.
“I haven’t regretted my decision for a second.”

Comments

Popular Posts