JEREMY MENEZ OFFICIALLY LEAVE PARIS FC.

Paris FC has just officially announced that their player Jeremy Menez has officially left the club. Jeremy Menez also said goodbye to the club through the club's personal website. The following official statement:

"I would like to thank the whole club: President Pierre Ferracci, the directors, the administrative employees, the staff, the intendants, the physiotherapists, the supporters and all the people. I have come into contact with. And of course my teammates with whom I had a great year. I needed to know that to find myself and find a taste for football. Even if it was not necessarily easy because we had been relegated for a long time, we managed to reach the goal by maintaining the team. And that is the most important. For the rest, I exchanged with the President and the leaders and we agreed to stop for several reasons that are personal to us. I now wish a lot of happiness to Paris FC and I will keep a close eye on the club. Good luck for the future! "

Thank you Jérémy and good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts