LIGA MX PRESIDENT ENRIQUE BONILLA HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONA VIRUS.

The sad news came from the Mexican league that LIGA MX President Enrique Bonilla Barrutia was confirmed to be positively affected by the corona virus. LIGA MX confirmed the truth through their official website:

"I would like to inform you that after carrying out the relevant studies on COVID-19 I have been positive.


So far, despite the tests, I do not have any serious symptoms and will remain quarantined as the authorities of the Ministry of Health tell me.


Of course, I will be aware of the situation that our country is experiencing and the alternatives and possible solutions to solve the situation that is going on, especially the MX / ASCENSO MX family.


I assure you that I will act with all responsibility for what we live and I am sure that, as a team, the country will be able to succeed."


According to the news Enrique Bonilla Baruttia will immediately be isolated following the advice of doctors in Mexico. it's likely that Enrique Bonilla Barrutia will be quarantined for the next 2 weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts